Easy Oven-Roasted Potatoes
- 3-4 potatoes (red is good, but I use whatever I have!)
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive or grapeseed oil
- spices: rosemary, Italian seasoning, oregano, paprika--whatever floats your boat!
- Cut potatoes into wedges (leave skins on!). Place in a bowl with lid or/a glass bowl.
- Pour oil evenly over potatoes and sprinkle with desired amount of spices. If using bowl with lid, secure lid on and shake potatoes to coat with oil and spices. If using a glass bowl, stir everything together well to coat.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake on 400 for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes skins are crispy and the insides are tender.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/easy-oven-roasted-potatoes-and-plan-it/