Your loved ones will love these last-minute digital gift ideas! There’s no need to enter stores for these!
If it feels like you’re down to the wire and still have Christmas gifts to purchase, I have good news of great joy: You don’t have to brave the crowded stores before Christmas!
Seriously, y’all–I used to be that person who was scrambling on Christmas Eve to find last-minute Christmas gifts! Now, I just shop online!
Without further ado, here are my top 5 picks for last-minute digital gift ideas!
5 Last-Minute Digital Gift Ideas
- A membership to an online fitness studio, like Fit2B. Use code humbledhomemaker to get 30% off any annual memberships or eCourses! This is the fitness studio that I’ve personally been using for 4 years. It would make an amazing gift for any woman in your life!
- A meal subscription service, like Hello Fresh or Blue Apron. I’ve reviewed Blue Apron in the past here. It’s a great alternative to take-out and would be a good gift for just about anyone!
- An online menu planning service, like Eat at Home, Build-a-Menu, Real Plans, or Plan to Eat.
- an eCourse like Crystal Paine’s Make Over Your Mornings or Make Over Your Evenings or her newest eCourse 15 Days to a Healthier You. All three of these would make excellent gifts for someone who is wanting to make some big lifestyle changes in 2017!
A course for kids like Kids Cook Real Food is a great gift for the aspiring chef.
- A Subscription box like Kiwi Co, Green Kid Crafts, or Little Passports. They usually run great specials around this time of year.
A gift certificate! These might seem impersonal, but I think they can be some of the best gifts because it allows the recipient to choose whatever they want or need! We’re giving quite a few gift certificates this year! Some of my favorite places to purchase gift cards from include:
- Amazon.com: Your loved ones can purchase just about anything and everything from here! This is for everyone, but if you are stumped on what to get your hubby, an Amazon gift card is a pretty safe bet! (Then send him to Will’s post on stocking stuffer ideas for men or our gift ideas for men post–to help him decide what he wants to order!)
- Jane.com: Our family has recently fallen in love with this Zulily-like site. They have hundreds of small businesses that run phenomenal deals on anything from home decor to toys to clothing to fashion items and more! New deals go live every single day. Will and I purchased quite a few gifts from Jane this year. A gift card to Jane would especially make a great gift for any females in your life.
- CentsofStyle.com: I am not a fashionista, but Cents of Style is my go-to resource when I need something fashion-worthy and don’t want to take the time to research what’s in style and what’s not. Over the years, I’ve gotten (and given) scarves, T-shirts, sweatshirts, jewelry, leggings, and more from Cents of Style! A gift card to here would also make the perfect gift for any female in your life.
- Kohls: My mom is a huge fan of Kohls, so this is often our go-to gift for her! You can get and print Kohls gift certificates online here–so no need to brave the store crowds!
- Target: Who doesn’t love a Target gift card?! Target is kind of like Amazon: There’s something there for everyone! You can also snag a Target gift certificate online.
- Photo Barn: We just recently discovered Photo Barn, and they are running an amazing special right now on gift certificates! Photo Barn offers a variety of photo gifts–from prints to canvases and so much more. We purchased the $100 gift card for $35 for ourselves. This would make a great gift for grandparents!