Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1/2 cup natural (or homemade) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder, divided
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine peanut butter, honey, coconut, 1 TBSP cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Place in fridge to harden for 1 hour.
- Once hardened, scoop out teaspoon-sized portions and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in remaining 1 TBSP cocoa powder.
- Let balls harden in fridge for another hour—if you can wait that long!
These truffles are super chocolaty. If you want more peanut butter taste, either leave out the cocoa powder or chocolate chips. You will still want to roll the truffles in the cocoa.
These are chunky truffles. For a smoother texture, use mini chocolate chips—or leave the chocolate chips out altogether.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/super-easy-triple-chocolate-peanut/