It’s hard to believe our 8-week Motherhood series is over! I hope you’ve enjoyed a look into the lives of 8 very different mothers! As a recap, here is what the series covered:
- Transitioning from Stay-at-Home Wife to Stay-at-Home Mom
- Staying at Home With Your Kids When You Can Barely Afford It
- I’m a SAHM Without a Soul to Call “Friend”
- Being a Working Mom When You Really Want to Stay at Home
- Career Woman to SAHM
- Leaving an Awesome Career to be a SAHM
- Transitioning from a SAHM to Working Mom
- How to Manage Being a Work-at-Home-Mom
- Being a SAHM When Your Kids are in School
- Being a SAHM When Your Husband Travels…A LOT
- Being a SAHM When Your Husband is Gone…A LOT (part 2)
- A Mom Whose Husband Does Not Want Her to Stay at Home
Yesterday, several of the ladies in this series gave a look into their typical days. Be sure to give each blog a visit!
What type of mom are you? Stay-at-Home Mom? Working Mom? Work-at-Home Mom? Single Mom? Other? What post in this series most resonated with you?
Please visit my sponsors:
Sweet Little Blessings: Meeting all your cloth diapering needs–with FREE shipping on all order over $40!
Plan to Eat: Meal planning made simple.
The Glass Baby Bottle: Eco-friendly, Toxin Free Essentials for Babies & Toddlers & Kids