Pink Lemonade Popsicles
Lemonade is the perfect drink on a hot summer day – make it even better with this Pink Lemonade Popsicles recipe for a sweet, sour, and refreshing snack.
- 7 to 8 lemons, squeezed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup ice cold water
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- Fine mesh strainer
- Puree raspberries in a blender, then run through a fine mesh to get rid of any seeds.
- Heat ¾ cup water and ¾ cup sugar on the stove until the sugar dissolves. Pour the sugar mixture into a large bowl, add 1 cup ice cold water.
- Add the raspberry puree and lemon juice. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze!
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/6-tasty-natural-ice-cream-recipes-kids-will-love/