It’s so easy to make pasta sauce in the crock pot! Check out this easy crock pot pasta sauce! It’s a whole family pleaser!
Crock Pot Pasta Sauce
- 1 28 oz. jar/can whole peeled tomatoes (I got canned organic tomatoes for a steal at Big Lots!)
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. chopped basil (I just used dry)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- If you are using fresh garlic, heat a bit of the oil and all of the garlic in a sauce pan on the stove until the garlic turns golden. Then, add garlic to the crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, oil, basil, salt, and pepper to the crock pot.
- Stir things around a bit.
- Let sauce cook for 4 hours on high.