DIY Oatmeal Lavender Bath Teas
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until everything comes together and the rolled oats are in small pieces.
- Place 1/4 cup of bath tea mixture into tea bags and iron closed OR
- (If not using tea bags) Place in a container and when you are ready for a bath place 1/4 cup of mixture into the muslin/organza bag and seal with the bag clip.
- Place tea bag into a warm bath. Get in and relax.
- You can also use the tea bag to scrub and exfoliate your body while you are in the bath.
Recipe by The Humbled Homemaker at https://thehumbledhomemaker.com/diy-oatmeal-lavender-bath-teas/