A few months back, I had the opportunity of testing recipes for Modern Alternative Mama’s third ebook–Against the Grain: Delicious Recipes for the Whole Food and Grain-Free Diet.
- • 3 c. white beans, cooked and plain
- • 6 tbsp. coconut oil
- • ¾ c. raw honey
- • 6 eggs*
- • 2 tbsp. vanilla
- • 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- • 1 tsp. baking soda
- Place all ingredients into a blender and puree until completely smooth. Pour into a 7" cake pan or into a cupcake pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350.
- *I have not yet made these with an egg substitute (my go-to substitute is flax meal and water).
Giveaway ends Thursday, September 29, 2011.
- via RSS (like Google Reader/Google Friends Connect) here
- Subscribe to receive every post (3-4 times/week) via e-mail here
- Subscribe for weekly e-mails here
- Find me on Facebook here
- Follow me on Twitter here