- T-Tapp utilizes comprehensive, compound muscle movement so that rapid reshaping can take place. What that means is that you are working a lot of muscles in each move to increase your inch loss.
- It is designed to cleanse the lymphatic system and pump the junk.
- It uses mind-muscle movement…it boosts thinking and brain power.
- It is excellent for balancing your hormones.
- It produces long, lean muscles instead of bulky ones.
- T-Tapp is very rehabilitative, especially for the back and knees.
- Gentle enough to do while you are pregnant. (Note from Erin: I need to try this asap!!)
- But effective enough when you are not pregnant to get you in shape fast…T-Tapp looks simple, but will give you a workout like no other.
- Techniques learned in T-Tapp can be applied to other fitness programs and takes your walking routine to a new level.
- Heals from the inside out.
- Basic Workout Plus -the 15 minute exercise program
- Total Workout-has workouts up to 60 minutes
- MORE program -for those with health concern, need rehabilitation, or more weight to lose… includes a variety of short workouts, including chair workouts
- TappCore -great for kids or if you just want to do one move at a time.
Mary is a farm girl, wife, and homeschooling mom to 2 sons. She is passionate about her faith, family, homeschooling, healthy living and tries to find balance in it all, as well as farm life. She blogs at The Encouraging Home where she tries to encourage others in life and to stay focused on the Lord and the things that truly matter, even through stress, chaos, and trials. It is her desire that women will rise up and take back the challenge of raising their children for the Lord, so we can change future generations and our nation.
Leave a Comment