Welcome to this month’s edition of Homemade Homemaking! I’m honored to be hosting the Healthy 2Day Wednesday link-up from Day2Day Joys this week!
When I was a newlywed, it seemed like I was always running to the store for something I needed for a recipe.
Whether it was taco seasoning or pasta sauce, it never occurred to me that I could just save gas and time and make my own!
Pumpkin pie spice was one of those things. Then one day it hit me–I had all the spices I needed to make my own spice blends!
Mix all the spices together! Store in an airtight container and use in one of the following recipes!
13 Pumpkin Recipes from Around the Web
- Pumpkin Spice Bagels @Stacy Makes Cents
- Pumpkin Eggnog @The Purposed Heart
- Deceptively-Delicious Potato (w/ pumpkin!) Soup @Intentional By Grace
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie @Quick&Easy, Cheap&Healthy
- GF Pumpkin Cake @Christian Mommy Blogger
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake @Growing Home
- Grain-Free Pumpkin Pancakes @Kitchen Stewardship
- Pumpkin Spice Latte @Love Veggies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread @Modern Alternative Mama
- Pumpkin Walnut Bread at Keeper of the Home
- Maple Syrup Pumpkin Pie @Jo’s Health Corner
- Gluten/Egg/Soy Free No-Bake Pumpkin Pie @Love Veggies
- Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies @The Encouraging Home
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe?
The winner of the Healthy Snacks to Go ebook was Nikki Hughes! Congrats, Nikki, and thank you to everyone who entered!
Get Healthy Snacks to Go for 25% off through 10/19 with code: HUMBLE25!
Did you hear about the great sale over at Keeper of the Home for the remainder of the Plan It, Don’t Panic challenge? Stephanie’s selling her Real Food on a Real Budget ebook for 50% off! I own and LOVE this book! Use code MEALPLAN50! Get the book here. (This is my affiliate link.)
Do you enjoy reading The Humbled Homemaker? Subscribe to receive posts:
- via RSS (like Google Reader/Google Friends Connect) here
- Subscribe to receive every post (3-4 times/week) via e-mail here
- Subscribe for weekly e-mails here
- Find me on Facebook here
- Follow me on Twitter here
I’m linking up with: Works for Me Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Gluten Free Wednesday, Traditional Tuesdays, Tuesdays at the Table, Raising Homemakers, Growing Home, Simple Lives Thursday,Turning The Table Thursday, Pennywise Platter, Your Green Resource, Creative Juice, Things I Love Thursday, Cooking Thursday, It’s a Keeper Thursday, DIY Thrifty Thursday, Frugal Friday, Fight Back Friday, Food Trip Friday, Fresh Bites Friday, Friday Food, Sweets This Week, Living Well Blog Hop, Freaky Friday
Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
If this is your first time participating read & get button here
Comment on someone who linked up
Add button or link back to that days link up
Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy! If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in!